beauty

Welcome!

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Hi everyone! So this is my first post on this new blog, which I am so excited to be starting.. This will allow me to interact a lot more freely with people and join a community that I love. I plan to start posting once a week, with the hope of increasing that number as time goes on. This is the first step in the process of becoming a full time makeup artist and hair stylist. I have a tumblr as well, which you can check out, just go to http://thecaitycat.tumblr.com. 

A little about me: I am a  23 year old student living in Florida. I currently attend the University of Florida, but will be graduating soon and taking a new career path at the Aveda Institute. I am so excited about this new life plan, it is something I am really passionate about and love so much. I am working then to become a licensed cosmetologist. I adore hair/makeup and can’t wait to make that my day in/day out life. What else? I have a cat, named Napoleon but I actually only call him Kitten or Pigeon, don’t ask why. He’s adorable! Other than beauty, I am addicted to watching Criminal Minds, and eating Mac N Cheese…so good. 

In closing, I’d like to say that I’m so excited to get this project rolling, and to just have fun with it. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for me, I'd love to hear them! 
Stay lovely my pretties,


You Might Also Like

0 comments