anastasia beverly hills

October Favorites!

Monday, November 10, 2014


[October 2014]
Hello all you gorgeous people! 
So today I wanted to do a little favorites, for the month of October. I realize I’m a bit late, and it's already into November, but I figured I'd post it anyway! I’ll try to keep this short,  I just have a few things that I’m loving this month that I want to share with you!

First off, I am love love loving the Urban Decay Naked Foundation. I wear it in the shade 3.5, but they have many shades for all skin types. What I love about this foundation is how smoothly it goes on and how it feels. I have hated liquid foundation for so long, but always feel like powders don’t give me enough coverage. This is a liquid-to powder finish, so it doesn’t feel cakey or slide off the skin. At the same time, it is buildable, so if I feel like there are areas that need more coverage, I can apply more without feeling like I’m wearing frosting on my face. I absolutely love this, and can’t imagine buying another foundation. It can be found at Sephora, Ulta, or their website. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette/Dark Brown…this is the ultimate brow pencil. I literally have to do my brows, because I have a total lack thereof. This pencil is so easy to use, yet super pigmented. I’ve used cheaper/drugstore brow pencils, which always seem to be either very smudgy or rub off during the day. The Brow Wiz has great staying power, and the retractable pencil is very thin, so you can get a precise edge. It also has a spooley brush on the end, which is really helpful for shaping the brows. I love it! Again, you can find this at Sephora, Ulta or the brand website!

NYX Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen- I am loving this matte lippie from NYX. It is a little vampy and dark, so it may not be for everyone but I am seriously diggin it. It’s a dark plum color, so perfect for fall. I was nervous to try it at first because it was such a bold statement color but I’m so glad I did. The consistency kind of threw me off, because it is creamy, yet super matte, which I love. It doesn’t dry my lips out either, which lipsticks tend to do. The staying power is also fantastic. I wore this the other day, and I think I only had to reapply once, after eating. So far, I’m love love loving this. I really want to try a few of the other shades, particularly Transylvania and Cannes. As soon as I do, I'll update it!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette- Gorgeous palette, that I have had so much fun with. I was a little skeptical at first because it does have a few bold shades that I wasn’t sure how I would use, but now I’m using it every day. Right now my favorite shades have been Bengal, Sangria, Gilded and Chocolate which make for a really pretty fall eye look. I’m still experimenting with the rest of them, but sofar, I’m loving it. Great pigmentation, and they blend really well. 

So I know that’s really short, but those were just a few of my favorites for the month of October. Let me know if you had any favorites! 
Stay beautifuller my pretties! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments